The Moscow Library has a variety of book clubs to meet all your reading needs. Choose one that fits for you or come to all of them! All of our book clubs meet in the Moscow Library.
It's In a Book...
Come join a different kind of book club. Instead of reading an assigned book, we want you to bring what you’re reading right now. Group members tell each other about their current and favorite reads, swap suggestions, and share their love of reading in a casual book club experience. This group is open to all adults and meets the third Thursday of each month at 5:30pm.
- September 20th - Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- October 25th - I am Legend by Richard Matheson
- November 15th - Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- December 20th - Atonement by Ian McEwan
Afternoon Tea Book Club
Every third Tuesday a group meets for a lively discussion on a specific title. Book choices are chosen by the group and reflect a variety of genres and writing styles. We meet the third Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm.
- September 18th - Educated by Tara Westover
- October 16th - Idaho by Emily Ruskovich
- November 20th - The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey
- December 18th - Book Exchange: Bring a well-loved book, used or new, to share with another book-clubber!
YA For All
This book club is for anyone who loves Young Adult literature, whether actually young or young at heart. We meet on the third Tuesday of the month at 6pm.
- September 18th - The Accidental Highwayman by Benn Tripp