Curbside Hold Pickup
The Latah County Library now offers curbside pickup of materials placed on hold!
Simply follow the instructions below, wait for a call from your library, and pick up your materials from your home library.
- Place your materials on hold through valnet.org or by calling your home library
- Card holders may place items on hold any available LCLD library. Valid libraries include Bovill, Deary, Genesee, Juliaetta, Moscow, Potlatch and Troy.
- Your holds will be filled, checked out to you, sanitized, and/or placed in a bag for pick up.
- When your holds arrive at your home library, staff will call you to schedule a pick-up time and share the pick-up location.
- Arrive at your selected time and your materials will be placed on a table for pickup. A library staff member will put on their mask and gloves and greet you -- from at least six feet away.
- Once you have your materials, please clear the area for the next patron.
- Due dates on physical materials have been extended to June 30.
Thank you for your participation!
At this time, materials cannot be placed on hold if it is not located at your home library.
The Moscow Public Library book drop will be open Monday - Wednesday, Friday 10 am - 2 pm, Thursday 3 pm - 6pm, and Saturday 10 am - 1 pm. Check with your branch for book drop return times. Returned items will be set aside for a minimum of 72 hours in accordance with CDC guidelines. You may not see returned items off your Valnet account until three days after drop off.
Temporary online self-registration is available for those who do not already have a library card. A maximum of two holds may be placed on a self-registered account. Downloadable books and audiobooks are also accessible on self-registered accounts.