Curbside Hold Pickup
The Latah County Library District is offering curbside holds pickup!
Simply follow the instructions below, wait for a notification your materials are ready, schedule your pickup appointment, and pick up your materials from your home library.
- Place your materials on hold through valnet.org or by calling your home library
- Card holders may place items on hold any available LCLD library. Valid libraries include Bovill, Deary, Genesee, Juliaetta, Moscow, Potlatch and Troy.
- Your holds will be filled, checked out to you, and/or placed in a bag for pick up.
- When your holds arrive at your home library, you will receive a notification your materials are ready for pickup. Depending on your preferred contact method, you will receive a text, email, or phone call to schedule a pickup time.
- For those receiving texts and emails, click on the link provided in your holds notification to schedule a pickup time that works for you. For those receiving calls, a library staff member will call you to find an available pickup time that works for you.
- Arrive at your selected time and your materials will be placed on a table for pickup. A library staff member will put on their mask and gloves and greet you -- from at least six feet away.
- Once you have your materials, please clear the area for the next patron.
Thank you for your participation!
At this time, only materials located in the Latah County Library District are available to put on hold.
Temporary online self-registration is available for those who do not already have a library card. A maximum of two holds may be placed on a self-registered account. Downloadable books and audiobooks are also accessible on self-registered accounts.