- Must present library card
- Checkout period is 21 days for most Latah County Library District materials
- DVDs and Blu-rays check out for 7 days; some check out for 14 days
- Patrons are responsible for the safe return of library materials
- Library materials may be returned via an afterhours drop at any Latah County Library District or Valnet library
- Search the Valnet library catalog
- Check your account, renew materials, place holds, create lists, and manage account settings online
- Access to digital resources subscribed to by the library
- Set up e-mail delivery of hold and overdue notices
- One renewal, provided the item is not on hold for another patron. This includes DVDs and Blu-rays that are not marked "New" and have a loan period of one week.
- Renew in person, by phone, or online.
- "New" and 14-day DVDs and Blu-rays cannot be renewed.
- Holds may be placed in person or online
- Patrons may suggest items for purchase
- Books not available through the Valnet library catalog may be requested through interlibrary loan
- Please see our web page or ask at the circulation desk for more information
FINES & CHARGES
- The Latah County Library District is fine free.
- Fines on items borrowed from, and returned at, Grangeville Centennial Library, may still apply.
- Charges will be assessed for lost or damaged library materials.
- Please pay all fines promptly. Your privileges are limited by unpaid fines and blocked when fines reach $5.00
- Library card replacement charge: $1.00
- You are responsible for items checked out on your account, so please report lost or stolen cards immediately.
CHECKOUT LIMITS (Per card)
|DVDs and Blu-rays||5|
Your library card:
- Complete an application form
- If you are under 18, you must have a legal guardian’s signature
- Present a photo ID and verification of your current mailing address
- Use your card at all Valnet libraries